Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Four Cheese Chicken Naan Pizza



Looking for a quick and delicious weeknight meal? These Four Cheese Chicken Naan Pizzas were my husband's idea one night we had a last minute change of heart for dinner. We didn't know exactly what we wanted, but we also knew, whatever it was, it would have to come from our own refrigerator and pantry!

We basically just threw whatever cheese we had left onto a pizza, along with some leftover chicken and were pleasantly surprised by the absolute deliscousness of it!

Check out the recipe below!



Four Cheese Chicken Naan Pizza




Preheat over to 350 degrees

1 Naan Bread
1/4 c ricotta
1/8 tsp garlic
1 Tbsp. fresh parmesan, grated
1/4 chicken, cooked and shredded
4 slices fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp. cottage cheese

1. Mix ricotta and garlic together, spread on pizza
2. Grate some fresh parmesan evenly over your pizza,  I used about 1 Tbsp
3. Sprinkle chicken evenly over pizza
4. Spread 2 Tbsp cottage cheese evenly over pizza
5. Strategically place fresh mozzarella slices over pizza
6. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese starts to melt


Obviously, you can make this your own. Try different cheeses, different amounts of cheese... add some herbs and spices, whatever your heart desires!

I am thinking cottage cheese is a super food. Remember the Bump Update I posed a couple of months ago where I mentioned mashed potatoes and the cottage cheese I used in them? I'm convinced it gives everything a much creamier consistency and adds a bit of great flavor! I am a huge fan!


No comments:

Post a Comment