Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My lovely baby bumps

I thought I might post some pictures of my baby bump. I've been told I don't have one yet... but I think I do! My pants don't fit for crying out loud. I've resorted to hair ties to keep them closed!

I finally broke down and ordered a couple of pairs of pants for work and OF COURSE, I don't like the way they fit and, OF COURSE I can only return them by mail... I hate that! Because I am short I really have a hard time finding pants that work. I did finally find some at Motherhood I think I'm going to try... and they're petite! Still have to order them online, but I suppose that would be asking too much for petite maternity pants to be in stores.

So here you are:
My bump at 12 weeks (eww iPhone pic- better quality would be appreciated!)




My bump at 14 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment