Sunday, September 26, 2010

.:.Lazy Sunday.:.

      Last night a couple of our good friends got married. Beautiful bride, beautiful wedding, great night. However, this morning after only consuming half a cranberry and vodka, an amaretto sour and a class of Beringer White Zinfandel I am still feeling the effects. Ya know when you just kind of feel like crap? You have a headache and feel kind of funny in the stomach? That's me. The headache part I'm sure isn't helped by the gloomy weather here in PA either.
      Speaking of which, I thought it was fall? I envisioned myself wearing tights and a shawl with my dress at the wedding yesterday, instead I was sweating in a strapless dress! I really do believe in global warming after this crazy weather in 2010. Hopefully 2011 will turn out to be more predictable.
     Well I'm done rambling, so back to business... Last week a made this adorable minky blanket that I am still holding on to. I can't decide if I want to keep it for my future child or post it up on etsy! It's just too adorable- and soft!!



Acutally, I might use it for a gift set... that option seems to be taking the lead for what Le Bébé Nest should do in 2011. What do you think?

Short post on a lazy Sunday.

Always, CW

No comments:

Post a Comment