Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas is Over

I just hate when Christmas is over... it's so much more fun to decorate and prepare for the holiday, than it is to clean everything up! I hope [all five of you that follow my blog :)] had a lovely Christmas and will have a Happy New Year! I had an awesome Christmas!

My wonderful hubby got me a large SD card for my DSLR and a new lens I've been eyeing! He got me a 50mm f/1.8 canon lens... it's great to get a really blurry background in your pictures. Those were my two favorite gifts from him!

My parents got me really cute boots, which are awesome... see picture below.
My other favorite gift is from my M& FIL. Sperry Top Siders... grey sweatshirt material on the outside and fur on the inside!! LOVE.

I got my two presents from my honey a few days early, because I had a little photo session with our little neighbor baby, Layla. She is soooooo cute! Her mommy and daddy are nice enough to let her be my little model for my new items at Elizabeth Lou and Company... and does she do these items justice! She is just so precious, I love taking her photos! As I mentioned before, it is  my new obsession! Please enjoy a few of the photos below from our photo session!















What were your favorite gifts this Christmas?!


No comments:

Post a Comment