Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Nursery Tour- Part I

Hey Everyone,
 I wanted to give you a little sneak peak of what we have been working on for Everleigh's nursery! I had posted the inspiration picture a few weeks ago in this post:

http://elizabethlouandco.blogspot.com/2012/07/bump-update-22-weeks.html

I have videoed (is that a word!?) a little tour to show you our progress so far. We have been working on it pretty much since the day we found out what we would be having! I originally wanted to go with a bright poppy red and lighter shades of pink, but daddy wasn't a fan, he liked the lighter vintage colors, which surprisingly were what I had wanted before we were even pregnant! In fact, Last summer I came across this collection of fabrics:





from Dena Designs, called Leanika, and fell in love! I decided they were perfect for a little girl's nursery and called Kyle asking if I could spend close to $100 in fabric for a nursery... for a baby who wasn't conceived yet... and there was no guarantee would be a girl! I guess everything does work out in the end!

Please enjoy this little tour below!


**Please excuse the smallness of the video... my husband informed me I have to hold my camera horizontally for it to record in widescreen. Ooops!








No comments:

Post a Comment