Monday, September 17, 2012

Etsy Shop Spotlight: Waterpath Designs

I wanted to share with you an Etsy shop that I've recently come across called Waterpath Designs. It's run by a mother-daughter duo from Oklahoma who both grew up sewing their way through life.

They make the most gorgeous, vintage modern, clean-looking clutches and bags! I love their style and choice of fabrics. They even sell them in sets for weddings so you can give them as gifts to all of your bridesmaids- I love that idea!


You can find their website HERE

I have this one on my wish list. I love the colors and the way they've sewn the clutch to highlight the different patterns in the fabric- gorgeous! I highly suggest checking out their shop... a girl can never have too many clutches!


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is lovely! Thank you so much for the feature here. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete