Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bump Update- So ready to be done!

Welcome to 35 weeks and 5 days. I so called it when, at the beginning of this pregnancy, I said I would probably end up being miserable at the end... I am! Just kidding (sort of). It's still been a fairly easy and uneventful pregnancy, and I really probably have no right to be complaining.




BELLY BUMP: This is by far the most frustrating part for me. I can't move the way I used to... Everything is more difficult than it should be. I liked being self sufficient and now I can't even pick something up if I drop it, say, in the car. Super frustrating to maneuver around my big, round belly! My skin has started to itch quite a bit and I swear there is no stretch left, but I know it will continue to grow!

CRAVINGS: I am having super cravings for sweets. Mid-week we ran out of brownies so my husband picked up two half gallons of Turkey Hills Blitzburg Crunch (YUM!). It's only been about four days and we're already done a half gallon. Granted, he did eat a few servings himself! I am dying for some cinnamon toast crunch and purposely haven't bought any because I would end up eating it for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Perhaps I won't make my goal of gaining less than 25 pounds...

AILMENTS: Where do I start my complaints?!

I have had a headache almost daily for about the last two to three weeks. Usually a Tylenol once a day cures it, but I hate having to take anything at all.

Round ligament pains started about a week ago, and let me tell you, they are no joke! They are way worse than Braxton Hicks!

I started sneezing and feeling head congestion at the beginning of the week. I was hoping it was allergies and not a cold, but alas, I have fallen ill with the common cold. I am miserable without my drug of choice, Tylenol cold day and night. I was already exhausted and feeling crappy... Now it's just doubled! ugh.

THE LITTLE MISS: I believe she has gotten into position, though I'm not positive. It's a bit hard to tell! She's still moving quite a lot. We've discovered that she likes the new Dave Matthews Band CD. Everytime we play it she starts to move around! I can't wait to meet her, and I would not object if she comes a little early!



No comments:

Post a Comment