Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tuxedo Pudding Cookies

For these little delectable delights, I used my most favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. For those of you who follow my blog, or know me, you know I have a bit of an obsession with Jell-O pudding in baked goods. I think it makes everything taste better- and I love the dense texture!




I decided to branch out of my normal chocolate chip pudding cookie recipe and try the chocolate Jell-O pudding. I have been in the mood for the sweetness of white chocolate, so I decided for this recipe I would use the chocolate Jell-O pudding as the base for the cookie and add white chocolate chips for some sweetness, and mini semi-sweet chips for a subtle hint of semi sweet.

Check out the recipe below!



Tuxedo Pudding Cookies

Ingredients:
1 3/4 stick butter, room temperature
1/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar, lightly packed
1 (3.4oz) package instant chocolate pudding
1 tsp. water
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 eggs
2 1/2 c. flour
1 Tbsp unsweetened cooca
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 c. semi sweet mini chocolate chips
1 c. white chocolate chips

Preheat over to 375 degrees

Cream butter and sugars with mixer.

Add pudding mix, water, vanilla and eggs. Mix until creamy.

Gradually add flour, cocoa and baking soda; mix well.

Stir in semi sweet and white chocolate chips.

Using a medium-sized cookie scoop, drop mounds of batter onto greased cookie sheets.

Bake 8-10 minutes. (I like to under-bake mine a bit, so 8 minute is usually perfect for my oven).

















No comments:

Post a Comment