Sunday, October 14, 2012

NEW Boot Cuff design

I had mentioned last week that I was working on a new pattern for boot cuffs. I have finally completed the pattern, and the cuffs. Check them out below and let me know what you think!

I wanted to try a more traditional looking cuff. A lot of the cuffs I've been making and that I offer in my Etsy Shop are a little more dressy and girly. I wanted a good old pair of boot cuffs for those cold nights in the mountains (daydreaming about the Poconos!). I used a combination of stitches for the body of the cuff and ended up with a ridge-like pattern. Hence the name Crochet Ridge Boot Cuffs.


Ah... traditional and cozy!
I love the detail of the stitches you can see in the above picture, as well as below. I've used a combination of double crochet and half double crochet stitches as well as some different techniques in stitches to get the ridge/line look of the body of the cuff.
These boot cuffs are available HERE, in just about any color you would like!
 

1 comment:

  1. very helpful post! amazing boot cuffs and brand new Buy boot cuffs, staylish Baby Clothes.

    boot cuffs

    ReplyDelete