Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Stocking Stuffers Treasury

I can hardly believe this year has gone as fast as it has. It seems like just a couple of months ago I was posting about our possible fertility woes, and now in just a couple of weeks we'll be holding our little baby girl!

This is my most favorite time of year, fall is an absolutely gorgeous season and the excitement and tradition of the upcoming holidays is something I've always enjoyed and cherished.

In honor of the upcoming holidays (and Black Friday! YAY!) I have created an Etsy Treasury full of awesome, handmade stocking stuffers. Stockings are one of my favorite things to buy for during the holidays... but they can also be the most challenging! Hopefully this list will help you in your stocking stuffer search!



No comments:

Post a Comment