Friday, October 26, 2012

Going Home To Roost- The Roost Tribe

I was soooo excited and flattered that Bonnie over at Going Home to Roost contacted me late last week regarding my grey fleck scallop boot cuffs. She is featuring them in her Holiday Gift Guide today!

The gift guide is for a community of creatives called "The Roost Tribe". Here you can receive lots of goodies and helpful information. Check out everything you'll get below when you join The Roost Tribe (I am a proud member!):


image source: Going Home To Roost


You get some REALLY great information through The Roost Tribe, as well as lots of little, ADORABLE, backgrounds, patterns etc.

PLUS, I will be offering Tribe members 10% off their purchase at Elizabeth Lou  & Company. Go join The Roost Tribe to get some great goodies, coupons from me- and other handmade sellers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment