Monday, January 21, 2013

Randomness on a Monday...


That little jem above is the first of, I'm sure, many Matilda Jane purchases that I will be making.

One of my friends has a little girl and she wears MJC (Matilda Jane Clothing) on her all the time. The clothes are adorable! I wondered where she got them, and much to my husband's dismay, she let me in on the secret to these little treasures! I have been opened up to a WHOLE new world of children's clothing... MJC, Persnickety, Mustard Pie, Livie and Luca... the list goes on!

At first, I thought, no way. I don't even spend that much money on most of my clothes! But who can resist an adorably dressed, ruffles and bows, little girl?! I CANNOT wait for the spring release on Feb.1 and I spend hours on ebay and facebook groups scouring for great finds. I'm hooked!

Anyway, I will be spending my day with my little one... who has NOT been napping the last two days and pretty cranky about it. She's sleeping great at night though, so I guess I can't complain too much! She slept 8.5 hours last night, from 10:00-6:25 and I had to wake her up this morning!

I was going to post cream cheese oreo cookies today... I know I have been slacking on my yummy food posts, but we started a house project yesterday instead. Putting board & batten on our dining room wall. When it's finished, it will hopefully look like this- but only on the back wall. I can't wait!


We have a whole list of projects we want to get done, including: putting tile floor in Kyle's bathroom (all of the other floors are wood or tile), re-doing the entire kitchen, possibly replacing the stair railing... the projects and possibilities are endless! I love changing things and making them more of our own, that's the best part of being a homeowner, I think!

 you all enjoy your Monday- STAY WARM!





No comments:

Post a Comment