Monday, April 18, 2011

Please forgive me

You'll have to forgive me. I'm still getting used to the routine of posting a blog weekly. Life just seems to go by so fast and before I know it the day has come and gone!I will say, it's quite a full time job running two small buisnesses. I couldn't imagine if I was overwhelmed with orders. I wouldn't know what to do! Oh wait, maybe I could find myself on one of those posts in "Quit Your Day Job" on etsy! ((Dreaming)).

It truly is a lot of work though, today I ordered the bakery boxes for The Baking Bar and made a template for the tag I'll be using- I still need to find a stamp to use for the tags... the shop I previously ordered from "On Your Mark" stamps is on vacation... figures! They have great products though. Check them out at onyourmarkstamps.etsy.com.

I also started preparing for my first craft show. I got a bright pink table cloth from the dollar store (love that) and an aluminum tub from Homegoods for a display. I still need to figure out how to hang my onesies.... I need some sort of vertical display. My brain is still working on this one!

Craft Show Information: Skippack Summertime Festival
                                         Saturday, June 11th 10am-5pm
                                         Victorian Carriage Shops located in Skippack, PA

I spent my afternoon trying to stock up on inventory for Le Bebe Nest... I started six onesies and two wipey cases. I still want to make more wipey cases, swaddlers, burp cloths and blankets. Perferrably before May when my work schedule gets super hectic. It's time for "biometrics" aka blood work and health tests for the 2,000 employees at work- coordinated and run pretty much by me myself and I.

I also looked into payvment on facebook... apparently that's an online storefront. I figured the more I get out there, the better my chances of actually having one of my shops take off :)

What to bake this week.... I have so many ideas, I have no clue where to start! I think I'll whip up some of my grandmother's whoopie pies :)

Meanwhile... my poor little Lillian Grace will still wait for her bath (I told her I would give her one today... but the day ran short).

No comments:

Post a Comment