Sunday, October 23, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

Well,
 Today I feel one year older. Not because it's my birthday, but because it's my husbands. Mine is next month, which is close enough to feeling one year older! That makes us 27. OLD. I still feel like I'm 22.

The birthday festivities have gone as follows (basically a weekend full of good-eats). Friday I made him a Salmon BLT with dill mayonnaise. I hate fish, so this was made special, just for him. I had chicken noodle soup, because I'm sick :(

Then yesterday we went to Varner's Farm to pick out our pumpkins. There was a corn maze there, and a few weeks ago they had pick-your-own apples. It's a really cool place. I would highly recommend it for anyone in the Collegeville area. Especially if you have kids- they had tons of child-geared activities (like a mini corn maze!).

So, Moving on... last night for dinner we had sushi take-out from THE BEST OF PHILLY's BonJung in Collegeville. I don't like sushi all that much, but this really was awesome! If you like sushi, you NEED to try this place!

Today is the actual day of birth and I'm so excited to give K his present! His twin brother is coming over around 1pm to hang out- and my sister-in-law and I got them Forza 4- they will be so thrilled! It's so fun to see them play together. Then around four my wonderful mother-in-law will be bringing over their dinner, sausage and peppers in the crock pot. The original Winchester family will enjoy their dinner and then head over to my brother and sister-in-laws where gift-giving and dessert eating will commence.

K will have his very own iPad at the end of today- I can't wait!

Tomorrow I'll share the recipe for the ice cream cake I'm making the boys. I think you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment