Friday, October 28, 2011

PA is dressed up in SNOW for Halloween

I don't know if anyone even reads this blog... but for those of you who do, who may not live in the state of PA or surrounding Philadelphia/Lower Susquehanna area, we're expected to get 5-8 inches of snow tomorrow into Sunday! UNBELIEVEABLE!!


Winter Storm Warning

 from Sat, 8am until Sun, 2am EDT 
5-8 in of snow over the next 36 hours


from: weatherchannel.com


My parents live in Lancaster and they're expected to get 10-15 inches! I read the last time we got a storm like this was in the early 1970s. But not only is it snow... it's rain and wind too. Not to mention the fact that because there are still leaves on the trees and the snow will be wet we are in an "expected power outage" area!

On my rainy/snowy/windy Saturday I plan to prepare for the launch of women's and children's accessories for Elizabeth Lou & Company. I still have to take pictures for everything and write up the listings. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. The pictures are always a huge project. They have to look the best since the items aren't right in front of you!

I also have a much needed haircut in the AM and plan to do the following (in case you were wondering).

I will cut my hair like Reese. LOVE her hair in this pic. I've even thought of going blonde. My old hair dresser was dying to turn me blonde, but I just couldn't pull the trigger!


For highlights, I really have no idea what I want to do. I think one of the below. I want something very subtle.

Also, I'm making apple dumplings tomorrow! YUM! If you live in the effected area, enjoy the snowy day- be inspired and do something creative!


Alert:

No comments:

Post a Comment