Monday, August 27, 2012

Bump Update- Is there room in there?

30 weeks, 6 days


We FINALLY finished all of the big projects for the nursery this weekend! The only thing left is some decorating, storage solutions and an ottoman that we're refurbishing. I hope to have an update for the blog in a few weeks!

BELLY BUMP: It is growing every day. Every day I become more uncomfortable and less able to move. Everleigh is moving ALOT, and her movements are much stronger and more forceful... she spent most of her Saturday with a hand or foot in my right ribcage. I can't image the next nine weeks and the discomfort I will finally share with all Mommas.

CRAVINGS: I am back to craving KRAFT blue box. I just get so much comfort and joy out of eating it...especially the first bite! I also was craving belgian chocolate milkshakes and bolognese sauce in the last couple of weeks.

MORNING SICKNESS: Interestingly enough... my "morning sickness" has somewhat returned. However, as before, it is more like mid-morning, afternoon sickness. It only lasts for a very short period of time and is usually cured by eating something. It's also much more tolerable than it was in the first trimester.

Only 9 weeks left... I can barely believe it! I am so excited to meet our little girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment