Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dense Triple Chocolate Cake SUNDAE

So, do you remember that Dense Triple Chocolate Cake recipe I posted a few weeks ago? Well, do you remember me mentioning that I would post, in a few weeks, my favorite way to eat it? That time has come! My most absolute favorite way to eat this cake is as a sundae! How delicious does that look! Read more below for how to make your own!


Here's what you'll need to make your own:




2 slices Dense Triple Chocolate Cake (recipe here)
1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
2 scoops of your favorite ice cream (mine is Turkey Hill Light Recipe Vanilla Bean)
Chocolate syrup... or hot fudge (depending on how naughty you feel!)

Take your two slices of cake and spread the peanut butter between them, place the cake sandwich (as I lovingly refer to it) in a bowl and top with a couple of scoops of ice cream and your toppings of choice. Super simple and delicious. ENJOY!





4 comments:

  1. Mouthwatering! This is what I love about the internet – I get to know new, simple recipes to make delicious chow. Now I feel like trying these easy steps to sweetness right away! :D Thanks, Chrissy! =)

    ReplyDelete