I posted a picture of this project a few weeks ago on instagram while I was making it. It's a Yo-Yo Pillow I made for Everleigh's nursery. I saw something similar on Etsy and of course, decided to try and make my own!
Let my try and show you how...
1. I started by choosing my fabrics for the yo-yos. I used a CD as a template for this step.
3. To make the fabric yo-yo's you can follow the tutorial from Sew Mama Sew.
4. After all of the fabric yo-yo's were in a order that I liked on the white background, I used a small dot of hot glue on the back of each to secure them to the circle, making sure to leave enough fabric for the hem (about 1/2").
5. When all yo-yo's are glued on, I also suggest sewing them on by hand to secure them.
6. At this point, put the right sides of the white fabric together and sew them, using 1/2" hem, leaving a small opening for stuffing.
7. Next, turn the pillow inside out, so the yo-yos are on the outside, then stuff the pillow and sew it up!