Friends... I will not bore you with a long post. I'll keep it short and sweet... TRY THIS RECIPE!!!
Adapted from Your Cup Of Cake
1/3 cup oil
¾ cup buttermilk
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup sour cream
Vanilla Cake Mix (not white cake mix)
1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
8 oz cream cheese, softened
½ cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch powder
1 Tbsp. milk
(Crush the cereal in a bag and then sift out 1 1/1 cup)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with 18-20 cupcake liners.
2. In a large bowl, mix eggs, oil, buttermilk and vanilla.
3. Add in sour cream.
4. Add cake mix and cinnamon and mix until smooth.
5. Fill cupcake liners ¾ full and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
Beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
Add Cinnamon Toast Crunch powder.
Add vanilla and powdered sugar.
Adjust the consistency using milk if it is too thick.
7. Pipe onto cooled cupcakes and top with cinnamon sugar and Cinnamon Toast Crunch squares.